For the Super Tuesday voters, I supplied research on Huckabee, McCain, and Romney. Due to ongoing requests, blog readers may now also view the candidate information.
There are about 5 pages of research that discuss and compare the various republican candidates and their stands on issues.
1) Candidate Profiles
2) The Issues: Summary
3) The Issues: The Details
4) The Issues: Background
5) Conclusions
The focus of my research was on the areas of disagreement. I unearthed several surprising things on my quest for accurate facts. While some of what I read is still mystery to me, I did my best to report the facts as I found them.
I hope this information helps you to be better informed as you make your decision.
Please note: Romney's profile and views have been removed due to the suspension of his campaign.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogosphere. I am adding a link to your site.
Post a Comment