The official candidate list was released earlier this month.
Basically, republicans must vote on
> Presidential Preference
> PA Row Offices
> Represenatives (at Fed. and State level)
> Party Delegates
> Party Committee members
My summary version highlights the contested races in yellow. Positions with no candidate are in blue.
We have several important decisions to make on April 22nd and many candidates to learn about (in one case there are 13 vying for just 3 spots). I encourage everyone to share what they know about these folks so we may all be informed when casting our votes.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So .. by LV you mean "Lehigh County"... funny, I thought Northampton Country was also part of the Lehigh Valley
err... County.
excellent catch. I meant to use both LV and LC. Hopefully they are all correct now. thanks for helping this be more accurate.
Post a Comment